Support Me at Home are always looking for Support Workers for elderly home care. We have lots of different roles available from Senior Carer to Care Assessor’s & Support Workers.
We cover North Norfolk and our office is based in North Walsham. We are eager to speak to people who have their own vehicle and can work in and around North Walsham, Stalham, Wroxham and the surrounding rural areas.
We have a great team of carers who really do care for the people they look after. Every day is different and you can make a huge difference to the lives of our service users.
Staff benefits include:
- Access to a 24 hour ‘On call’ management team.
- On going training Flexible shifts – evenings and weekends, although we do expect you to work every other weekend for this role
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniforms
- Mileage Allowance
- Assisting with personal care
- Administration of medication
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
Appointment subject to a DBS disclosure. If you have subscribed to the new DBS update service please mention this to us and you will be fast tracked through our compliance process.
If this appeals to you, we would love to hear from you. SMAH is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by CQC
Job Type: Part-time
Required licence or certification:
- Drivers Licence / Car Essential